Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd like to trade places with for a day.


Don't get me wrong, I get intimidated when I have to play Air Force trophy wife at get-togethers with high-ranking officials, and I'm SURE her life is that times infinity... BUT. I would love to have enough money to only work on projects I wanted to work on. I would also love to be able to invest time in my hobbies, and have the freedom to do whatever I liked. The occasional appearance and paparazzi would be annoying, but I could deal with it for a day. Then I could return to my husband (who's cuter than Prince William), my little Peanuts, and my thankless and sometimes horrible, sometimes likable job.

Oh, and I would love to wear weird hats. I wish weird hats were accepted in my world.

No comments: