Monday, June 21, 2010

Before...


After...


I would post a picture of my overjoyed face, but it was Core Synergistics day in P90X land and I look a little like any one of the seven men after they got finished ridding my front yard of weeds. I smell very similar, too. In either case, be glad you aren't in my house right now.

We have been Bulls on a mission the past few days, trying to get our house in order. We are having our first visitor in two weeks, and we want him to know that we don't just sit on the porch swing and drink wine all day. Well, at least we both don't.

We spent an entire Sunday organizing and cleaning the garage and back porch, and although both are still works in progress, it looks so much nicer and neater than it was. I decided that Art isn't allowed to comment on my lack of motivation organizing the sewing room, because we unpacked several boxes that he never got to when he moved into the house--over a year ago. Of course, he has a 70-hour-a-week job or something, and (as stated above) I sit on the porch swing and drink wine all day, but I will conveniently ignore that fact unless it supports my current opinion.

Here's your before picture. I'll let you know when I get to the after..


Dinner tonight is turkey mushroom goulash and salad, one of my favorite meals. I've never eaten it in 100-degree weather before (which, by the way, is not hot by Del Rio standards.), so we'll see how it goes!

No comments: