Saturday, February 19, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge

I've seen a few people do this on Facebook, and I thought the idea was really sweet. I'm finding Facebook a little creepy these days, so I decided to revisit my old neglected blog! Plus it's rainy today and Art's out of town until Tuesday, so I found myself with some lonely free time. :)

Basically, I post a new picture each day for 30 days based on the questions! Knowing me, it'll probably take me more than 30 days to get all the pictures up... but it should be fun! :)

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 10 facts


1. I love seafood, especially shellfish
2. Sometimes, when I cook, I pretend I'm on a cooking show, with the talking out loud and everything.
3. I don't cook breakfast or grill, but I do pretty much else in the kitchen. (And I obviously need to do something about my obsession with food, given that #s 1-3 have been about eating or cooking and then eating.)
4. I think it's ridiculous that I have to say a pledge to the Texas flag every morning.
5. Golden Girls is my favorite TV show.
6. When I was little, both my ear drums ruptured at the same time.
7. I hate air blowing on me - ceiling fans, vents, everything.
8. I really want to raise chickens one day.
9. I still send birthday cards - most of the time! :)
10. I'm finishing up my Masters degree this year.

Catch ya tomorrow! :)

No comments: